I filed this under Wellness because there’s nothing like taking an evening to celebrate yourself and your best babes.
I honestly never knew my friends and I were celebrating Galentine’s Day until I saw it mentioned in Cosmo years ago. I just assumed we were partaking in our annual girls night where we’d put on a fancy dress and drink champagne on, or around Valentine’s Day … as part of our love strike. I’m kidding!
No fancy dresses are actually required 😉
So whether you’re taking some time to cheers to your damn self or to clink with your bests, here’s some things that’ll make your week even more fun. Oh and don’t forget, on the 15th chocolates go on sale babe! I call that retail therapy.
Enjoying a cozy night in? My Gift Guide For Her includes the coziest robe and the cheese platter you see here on my coffee table … piled high with cheeses, crackers, and chocolate. So call over the crew, make this spritzer here, and dance to the 80’s. And that’s what I call a top night!!!
Pink Margarita Spritzer
- 8-10 fresh mint leaves
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 2 tbsp fresh grapefruit juice
- 1/4 cup coconut water
- 1/3 cup seltzer I love grapefruit flavored!
- champagne optional
- Crush the mint leaves with the lime juice in a tumbler and add in the grapefruit juice and coconut water
- Mix together in a shaker with ice until chilled
- Strain into an ice filled cup
- Top with seltzer water, fresh mint, and a lime wedge. For extra fun add in a splash of champagne 😉
How will you be spending the evening? Celebrating yourself? Your best babes? A loved one? Tell me I’m not the only one who’ll be noching on cheese and cheersing myself <3 Cheers to YOU xoxo