It’s here! The Fall semester has started and whether you’ve started a new year or a new semester, this is for YOU!
Since my Corrine starts college in January and we’ve been preparing for her new schedule, I’ve compiled my go-to, must-have survival items! This will help you from having any mid-day breakdowns!
- Phone case – because running. You’re given 3 minutes to run from class to class, across campus, backpack flinging, phone flying . . you’ll thank me!
- A hanging locker mirror – because teeth and face check!
- A bold backpack – because you are bold and you are you! Details on how to win this Soffio flight bag, just keep
- Some headphones– because teachers, and when you’re done taking your test or you’re running through the halls, just zen out to some Enya . . or whatever the cool kids are listening to these days!
- Pencils– because don’t be THAT kid asking for pencils AND a sharpener all the time.
- Folders– because organization. And you’ll thank me when you take this madness into your adult life.
- A Planner – because organization. Without a plan you have all of this stuff, but what are you going to do with it?! Exactly. Planner.
- Sunglasses – because teachers. They can totally see when your eyes are closed, so may I suggest that you get a full nights rest. At night. At home.
- Highlighters– because note taking. And highlighting things like, “what is pi?!”. You’ll get it when you’re sitting at a diner ordering pie.
- A fun Pencil Case– because stains on your pocket protector are a no no. Also it doubles as a makeup case for things like gum and deodorant. Because mid-day BO is also a no no.
- Paper– because don’t be THAT kid, asking for paper and pencils all the time.
- Flash cards– because tests. Your school years are all about note taking and test taking. Trust me and just know that you have to memorize things before they fly away from your mindspace.
- Stapler– because binding. Putting all of those notes and papers together will require staples. So don’t forget those either. Mkayyy!
Tadaaa! Now you won’t have any meltdowns at school because you’re fully prepared!
In honor of the new school year and my baby going off to college, I am gifting 4 of you with an awesome back-to-school package! ONE of you will win a Soffio flight bag like the one featured here! THREE of you will win a bag FULL of school supplies to take you through the year!
I really wanted everyone to be able to enter in, so no matter where you are in the world you can enter … as many times as you’d like! And I really wanted there to be a few different winners. I am obsessed with this flight bag, I really really love what Soffio stands for. They create these beautiful pieces with leather that would traditionally be discarded. They know that each of their one-of-a-kind creations holds a story of the animal’s life, and that they are not flaws on the material, but a part of what makes it so unique.
I was so happy to join them in gifting you with one of these hand crafted flight bags, and from me to you- I’m gifting the school supplies. Because love.
The way that you enter is you go to my Instagram photo here and 1) Like the photo 2) Be following myself and Soffio on IG and 3) repost the image for your chance to win! Again, you can enter as many times as you’d like and from wherever in the world you are!
I will announce the winners on Monday Sept. 14th at 5pm PST! So good luck butter cup! Congratulations on a new school year/ semester, and hugs for a beautiful week! *click below to check out my back-to-school survival video on my channel!*