I have to pinch myself every time I tell someone that my baby girl Corrine is going to be 20 next month! Like what?! I get asked all the time how I take care of my skin having a full grown adult over here and so I thought today I’d share! This is my every day 5 minute skin care routine and I promise that if you adopt some sort of regimen like this, you will see and feel a difference and soon everyone will be asking you what YOUR secret is!
Also I hope you enjoy this stop motion Mary Poppins skin care bag I created for you haha legit this is how I fit snacks into my purse too! pro tip: go through your skin care bag from thinnest to thickest formula- so cleanser, toner, serums, and moisturizers <3
Five Minutes To The Best Skin Of Your Life
- OSEA Malibu Ocean Cleanser – this cleanser is my favorite! It’s creamy, hydrating, and doesn’t leave behind any residue. I use it both in the morning and at night to cleanse my skin and then twice a week I use it with my Clarasonic, so so good!
- Mario Badescu cucumber cleansing lotion – time to tone! I saturate a cotton round with this toner and use it after cleansing. Now your skin is ready for some skincare products!
- OSEA Malibu Brightening Serum– s e r u m s! I live for serums. They are the gate keepers for your skin to receive the benefits of your other skincare products and they’re a staple in my routine. This brightening serum has helped with the discoloration I’ve experienced due to sun damage. It absorbs quickly and never leaves you feeling greasy or oily.
- Circ-Cell rejuvenation eye gel: eye cream eye cream eye cream! It’s all about the eyes! Did you know the skin around your eyes is the thinnest of all your face so we age there the quickest! So start that eye cream now baby! Use your ring finger- it’s the most padded of all your fingertips and the weakest finger so you’re less likely to tug or pull on that area. Pat, roll, hold.
- OSEA Malibu Atmosphere Protection Cream: sounds weird but a lot of lotions don’t necessarily provide moisture to your skin (i.e. a lot of SPFs protect but don’t hydrate) hence use a moisturizer daily and this is one of my favorites! A barrier between your skin and the elements, you’ll want to remember this step.
- Coola classic sunscreen SPF 50: please never ever leave the house without sunscreen. The sun is your skin’s number 1 aging contributor. I love this one because it’s silky, absorbs quickly, and doesn’t interfere with my makeup.
- Murad retinol youth renewal night cream: advertised as a night cream, I use this both day and night on my neck and decollete. It’s a richer cream but doesn’t leave your sticky or greasy and for me it’s important to keep that area hydrated to avoid turkey neck! Retinol gets a bad rep sometimes but my skin tolerates it well.
So there you have it babes! Five minutes in the morning before you start the day and you’re on your way to a brighter, dewy, more youthful appearance <3 Next week I’ll share my nighttime routine!
Do you have a skincare routine that you perform each day? Share it with me I love trying new products!