The past few weeks have been hectic, exciting, overwhelming, powerful, scary… all of it! I share daily over on Instagram (my IG Stories in particular) what my life is like during this time of growth. My brain is literally growin y’all…and my muscles too ha… so much to learn and celebrate!
So this week I wanted to show you what I’ve been wearing because it’s interesting to me to see how I take outfits from the studio and work mode, into my life and hustle/still work mode. A lot of my outfits are just layers on layers, switching up my outerwear or shoes and adding in some accessories. Lets shimmy into the weekend shall we!
Monday: work from home, coffee in hand, cozy robe all day
- Robe– similar, on SALE, and in my favorite color
Tuesday: Instructor Training, train before & after class, get work done, try to find time to study more day
- Sorel sneakers
- Fabletics leggings
- Carbon 38 bralette – this color is sold out but the shiny black is fiyahhh
- Cropped Jacket
Wednesday: Run errands, take meetings, squeeze a workout in, study for the rest of the day, don’t forget to eat
- White Cowboy Heeled Mules
- Madewell Jeans
- LSF team tank thanks to our fellow boss babe Shannon!
- Beaded blazer – my blazer is from last season but this black sequined blazer is SO good!
Thursday: Instructor Training, train, study, edit, do life stuff kinda day
- Sorel sneakers
- Rolling Stones Tank – so many good graphic tees out there, here’s an option
- Denim Jacket
Friday: Extra special day, styled by Jo, it’s fancy Friday! Got the workout in early am, study, edit, celebrate our 2 year wedding anniversary with Joe for the rest of today <3 PS this sexy athleisure badass superhero cat woman look is mah thanggg
Happy Friday bbs, I hope your have a safe and wonderful weekend <3