I love that pictures freeze moments in time and allow you to relive them again and again. Pictures are a physical memory since we can’t always rely on our mind memories (mind memories…totally a thing) to recall a special occasion, or remember exactly what that moment looked like. I toted a Polaroid camera along with me for Linz’s bachelorette party in Vegas last month, and asked that everyone take photos of the weekend and then give the Polaroids to me for a gift we’d make for her. This is what I did with all the photos, a Polaroid photo frame! Thank you Pinterest!!!!!! When in DIY doubt, Pinterest out!!!
For this you’ll need:
- a frame of your choice
- sturdy string or wire
- mini clothes pins or metal clips
- your photos
- hot glue gun and glue
- measuring tape
- You’ll remove the back cardboard and glass from the frame so that you’re just left with the frame body
- line up your photos so that you know how many columns you’ll have and how many rows
- use the tape measure to figure out where you’re laying down your string or wire so that your rows are evenly distributed
- lay down a dollop of hot glue into the nook of the frame to hold the string in place on one side than line up the other side and do the same
- allow the glue to dry and then hang your photos onto the string with the mini clips and walaaaa!
All of your memories in a cute lil DIY frame, handmade by you, with love…and a few burned fingers 😉 I hope you enjoyed this DIY post, I love doing home decor, especially at a level that my skills or lack there of are able to grasp! haha!
Let me know what other home decor/DIY things you’d like to see, and I hope your weekend is awesome!!!