Cancel your plans, I’ve got you!
Today marks the ‘almost’ end of this month and an ‘almost’ close to this wild year that has been 2020. Thanksgiving was yesterday, I hope you enjoyed your holiday however you spent it and I want to wish you a very happy National Native American Heritage Day.
So while people are sifting through online sales and email alerts for even more sales, I guess it’s time I begin sharing my gift guides for this holiday season. So cancel your plans (tbh did we really have any), I’ve got you!
This year I wanted to focus on shopping small and supporting local and I’d love for you to help me do that. Our friends who have small owned restaurants and businesses need us more now than ever and I’m so happy to share with you my close friends and brands that I love. You’ll see me highlight these kinds of offerings over the next few weeks leading into the new year.
a big part of self care is checking in with our mental health
As I speak to my personal experience with each of these brands you’ll notice that I take pause for myself because mental health is everything. Health is wealth and in my opinion mental health is equally as important as your heart and physical health.
A gift for yourself, a gift for a friend or a loved one (ahem this is perfect for moms, sisters, SIL, daughters, dad, brothers, all of ’em!), you just can’t go wrong gifting wellness.
- OSEA Malibu – family owned and operated, this company is truly an entire family passion. Their ingredients are all organic, plant based, and their USDA certified organic seaweed (which is present in almost all of their formulations) is sourced directly from a family-operated cooperative on the shores of Patagonia. So much of their line has lived on my vanity for the past five years, it’s a spa in my very own bathroom! And today you get a FREE FULL SIZED (yes I’m screaming) Hyaluronic Sea Serum with all purchases of $135+
- Trestique – female founded, Trestique knows how to make you look and feel your best! Their motto encompasses the “simple beauty routine” and sustainability has been woven into their product line. Goals! They’re a cruelty-free brand featuring creamy formulas and high performance built-in tools, so you get luxury products at a reasonable price. The Essential Mix featured above is less than $80 and the Mini 5 is less than $49. This year especially, my beauty routine has been a grounding sense of normalcy and this is the most perfect 5-minute makeup routine
- The Flower Pot LA aka TFP – you’ve seen TFP all over my life, I just cannot rave enough about this company. I have a series called #FlowerPotFridays on my Instagram where I highlight TFP’s offerings and how I use them in my daily life for relief and recovery … they are my mood shifters and energy lifters! The Flower Pot was founded by my dear friend Rebecca, who personally curates these plant powered offerings for you and has aesthetics on LOCK … peep my IG for her beautifully branded gift boxes. You can always count on TFP products to be natural, non-toxic, ethically sourced, and sustainably produced. For your wellness gifts use the CODE: FLOWERPOTFRIDAYS at checkout and receive 15% off your cart total
- the Daughter Of The Land Bath Soak, the Queen Idia candle from Liha Beauty, and the Bloom Farms Recovery Tincture featured above are all a part of my daily ritual to unwind, recover, and keep my lil spirit still
- KNC Beauty – retinol infused eye masks… ummm they had me at retinol, yes please! In 20 minutes your eyes will be revived and bonus… they’re all natural! My favorite thing to do is to keep these babies in the refrigerator and to pop them on in the morning while I get ready. It takes my eyes from kinda wonky to totally wide eyed. So like, self care but make it fashunnnn <3
- Mason Grey LA – I LIVE in this robe! I mean, Lacey probably wonders if I ever get around to washing it because I wear it so often, but who is really putting on pants these days? And it is the coziest, most chicest robe evaaaaar
This is one of my favorite things to do- share with you products I love, companies I support, and highlight the small businesses that could really use our business as we close out this year. Let’s support one another, let’s grant ourselves grace, and let’s find time for self care. This holiday season I hope you too find time to be still, take care of yourself, and give yourself the gift of wellness.
From me and mine, to you and yours – Happy Holidays. (I can say that now, it’s offish)
So tell me, how did you spend yesterday? I love hearing your stories <3