let’s eat the good stuff and push through the rough stuff
Setting aside time to create movement for myself isn’t always easy. Mom guilt is a real thing and even though my baby girl is a grown woman, it doesn’t mean that I don’t feel guilty, even now when I could legit retire from parenting ha!
Movement to me is my mental health. Making time for myself isn’t selfish (and f*ck it if it is), it makes me a better mom, a better girlfriend, and a better human. It opens up space in my mind to take on the day and I’m thankful for an able body that allows me to move through the muck of it all.
Connecting to our community and coaching you is a purpose of mine and giving you my energy in a place where we can laugh and sweat together (sup Zoom) is my passion. I’d love for us to not get used to the loss of human connection that this year has brought on. Let’s bring it back and eat the good stuff and push through the rough stuff. So if you’d like to move through it with us, I’ve got you.
Here are my picks for you and for the fitness lovers in your life <3
- Lacey’s Holiday Deals + Steals – whether it be a package of Zoom classes to work out with us, your 7 day meal plan, the virtual platform, or Lacey’s Stone Tone Core program it’s all here! I hope to see you at least 3x a week to move it out and to keep it movin’!
- Turmeric Salve – we work out at least 3 days a week and in Zoom camps we work out 5 days a week… this salve has saved my muscles. I do a bath bomb or bath soak from The Flower Pot, pop out of the bath and rub on some salve and thennn…
- Stress Finesse – to finesse my stress I love all of TFP tinctures and this one does what it says and says what it does. Zen through plant power, I love to drop this in mid-day, light a candle, and child’s pose
- Super Beauty Vitamins – collagen … free radicals … oxidative damage – oh my! These lil beauty babies are vitamins that protect against oxidative damage, promote collagen production, and neutralize free radicals. I keep them by my bed side table so I don’t forget to take them, rotating through these and my Ritual vitamins which you’ve heard me talk about before
- CBD Pre-Rolled Spliffs – the word spliff is just fun to say, try it aloud. These are Barbari Airplane Mode CBD spliffs! They’re pre-rolled relaxation with CBD-rich hemp flower so you can toke it on up and relax it on down. I feel very speak easy when I smoke these chillin’ just in my robe (BONUS: enter FLOWERPOTFRIDAYS at checkout for 15% off your TFP cart!)
- FRE Skincare – this skincare line was specifically designed for skin that sweats. I mean, how perfect is that so we don’t burn our eyes out when we’re sweating our faces off. Complete with a face wash, serum, hydrating SPF, and detox mask – they’re having a sale right now and it comes with a traveling bag so it’s perfect for under the tree or as a stocking stuffer!
So there you have it ya cool cats and kittens! My personal fitness faves, from me to you, from you to yourself, or from you to a loved one … because nothing says “I love you” like the gift of health (mental health, heart health, and physical health) <3
Tell me where you are in your shopping to do’s … 1) are you just getting started 2) did you start in February bc you’re annoying like that jkjkjkjkjk or 3) do you wait until the night before and scramble to wrap something?